Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update

Yesterday, in my Success in College class, we did an in-class exercise about a story of a baron and baroness. It was a pretty easy exercise. For homework, I have to read chapters 1 and 2 in the book. I love to read, but I am not looking forward to the reading. The chapters are kind of long, and it takes me forever to concentrate on the chapters.
Then, for my Intro to Hospitality class, we did 2 in-class exercises: one where we were given a paper cup, and had to come up with a way in which to use the cup (besides the obvious). My idea was to use it in a costume. The other exercise was where we got into groups and had to list what we think guests want, what guests want, and what employees have to do to take care of guests.
For homework in this class, we have to read chapter 2, write a paragraph on how we would take care of guests if they have a bad experience with the industry, and to take a take-home quiz. That is the easiest quiz I have ever taken. I didn't need to look at the book for the answers.
Last night, I had a dream that my cat came back, and we got her back. I held on to her, because I was really happy to be with her again, and didn't want to let her go. That was an interesting dream. I wish I could really get her back. I miss her so much. She was my best friend.
I am so glad I only have one class tomorrow, and that I am off until Monday. I really need a break from school. I need more time to do homework, even though I have a day off in between school during the week. Though, I do like my classes. They seem interesting enough to where I actually want to do the homework, do well, and work towards getting my degree.
This is the first time I've actually wanted to go to school voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment