Saturday, December 30, 2023

My Reading Bucket List for 2024

I did my own reading bucket list challenge last year, and I even though I didn't reach my goal, I did read more than what I had expected to, which is great for me.

I read 9 books in 2023, which is nowhere near the amount I hoped to read (I wanted to read 22 books).

This year I would hope to read 12 books. I know this isn't much more than what I was able to read this year, but I wanted to make it easier for me to reach my goal, since I had a few health issues pop up, that made it hard for me to want to read much during the second half of the year.

So, in no particular order, here is my reading bucket list for 2024:
  • Counting the Cost: A Memoir by Jill Duggar

  • A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

  • The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom

  • Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis

  • Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

  • Beyond the Magic Wand: The Magic and Mayhem of Growing Up a Wizard by Tom Felton

  • Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely by Lysa TerKeurst

  • Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

  • The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

  • Becoming Free Indeed: My Story of Disentangling Faith from Fear by Jinger Duggar Vuolo

  • Heaven: Your Real Home by Joni Eareckson Tada

  • Gentle and Lowly by Dane C. Ortlund
Well, there you have it. My reading bucket list for 2024. Hopefully I can read more this year than I did last year.

I may read other books, but these are the ones I would most like to read this coming year. 


What books are you wanting to read this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment