Friday, December 29, 2023

My Goals and Bucket List for 2024

How is it already the end of 2023?! This year went by way too fast for me.

Like I do every year, I have decided to make a list of goals/a bucket list for 2024, and I hope to get at least a third of this list completed.

I am more of a summer person, but with all of the heat and humidity we had this summer, I am looking forward to the cooler weather of Fall.

Here is my goals/bucket list for 2024:

  • Get my driver's license
  • Get into a loving, healthy relationship with a significant other
  • Get a job that I will love, and that works for me  
  • Be an STM at a Joni and Friends retreat
  • Relearn how to play the violin, and practice on a regular basis
  • Improve my relationships with my friends
  • Improve my baking and cake decorating skills
  • Read at least 2 books a month
  • Visit a friend in another state
  • Go horseback riding
  • Go to Medieval Times
  • Learn Spanish
  • Learn Sign Language
  • Work on writing a book
  • Figure out an exercise routine that works for me, and keep up with it
  • Knit or crochet a blanket
  • Knit or crochet a sweater for myself
  • Pray every day
  • Read the Bible every day
  • Become financially stable/independent
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom
  • Get a second piercing in each ear
  • Make chalk art
  • Fly a kite
  • Host a game night
  • Visit the farmer's market
  • Participate in an escape room
  • Go on a picnic
  • Go swimming
  • Ride my bike on a regular basis
  • Roller blade at least once a week
  • See a movie at a drive-in
  • Learn how to barbecue
  • Spend a day at the beach with friends
  • Have a photoshoot taken
  • Make popsicles
  • Work on becoming more comfortable with public speaking 
  • Spend a day (or more) in the city  
  • Go to a Renaissance fair  
  • Knit or crochet an infinity scarf  
  • Have a self care day at least twice a month   
  • Get a henna tattoo  
  • Go mini golfing  
  • Learn to sew  
  • Learn to love/be confident in who I am  
  • Update my résumé  
  • Get my vision rechecked  
What is on your bucket/goals list for 2024? I hope you have a happy and safe New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment