Wednesday, December 27, 2023

My Craft Bucket List for 2024

For a few years now, I haven't made anything, either by crochet or knitting, painting, or other form of craft, and I do miss it when I am not at it for long periods of time like this.

I got into knitting in 2010, shortly after my mom died, as a way to help me cope with her death. I am so glad I did this, as I now love to knit, and it broadened my love of making things.

About a year after I learned how to knit, I decided to pick up crochet as well, and am now pretty good in both forms of yarn crafts.

I also took up painting a couple of years ago, as it is something I have enjoyed doing in the past. I'm not the best at painting, but I love it, and it helps me process things going on in my life, as well.

Anyway, here is my 2024 craft bucket list:
  • Sweater for myself
    I made a sweater for my dad a few years ago, which was the first and only time I've ever made one, and now that I know I can make a sweater, I want to make one for myself.

  • Blanket

  • A spring junk journal

  • A summer junk journal

  • A fall junk journal 

  • A winter junk journal

  • Scrapbook/album for my 2021 Joni and Friends retreat photos

  • Scrapbook/album for my 2022 Joni and Friends retreat photos

  • Scrapbook/album for my 2023 Joni and Friends retreat photos

  • Socks

  • Paintings specific to my friends' interests

  • Pillows

  • Shorts

  • Shirts
Hopefully I can make at least half of these things in the coming year, as I love crafting and using my hands.


Are there things you would like to make in 2024?

No comments:

Post a Comment