Tuesday, December 26, 2023

What I Got for Christmas 2023

To those who celebrated, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

I can't believe Christmas day is over already. I always look forward to this time of year, where I get to see family, open presents, bake cookies, watch Christmas movies (which I am still doing!), and just enjoy the season.

Christmas eve we had Giordano's pizza (probably my favorite pizza ever!) and opened presents (my dad, brothers and I), and Christmas day we had an early dinner at a local Mexican restaurant with my sister and her family and opened some more presents. This was my first time going to the Mexican restaurant, and their food was really good!

I had a great Christmas season and am a bit sad that it's over already. It went by way too fast! 

In no particular order, here is what I got for Christmas this year:

  • Call the Midwife season 2 on DVD
  • Hawaii 5-0 season 1 on DVD
  • Outlander season 2 on DVD
  • Harry Potter Christmas tree ornament (this one wasn't on my list, but I love it!)
  • Hogwarts Legacy for PlayStation 4
  • 2 different sets of storage bins (one set to store out of season clothes and other items, and another set to store items that are used more often)
  • The Beginner Violinist: Easy Violin Sheet Music for Beginner Adults & Kids sheet music book
  • First 50 Songs You Should Play on Ukulele sheet music book
  • Rainy night walk 1,000-piece puzzle
  • Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle 3D puzzle
  • Sewing supplies (cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutters, sewing clips, straight pins)
  • See-through thinking putty
  • Fidget pop-it balls
  • Charger for my tablet

What did you get for Christmas? I hope you had a wonderful Christmas season, if you celebrated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment