Sunday, December 3, 2023

My Christmas and Winter Goals/Bucket List for 2023-2024

How is it December already?! I don't really like the cold and the snow, but I do love the activities that come with the season.

As usual, I have made a list of things I would like to do during the winter, as well as for Christmas. I have been looking forward to Christmas for quite a while now, and I can't wait for it to get here.

I hope to be able to do at least half of the things on this list and am looking forward to getting started on it!

Without further ado, here is my bucket list for winter/Christmas:
  • Watch Christmas movies
  • Bake Christmas cookies
  • Clean up bedroom 10-15 minutes a day (yes, this is on my list; it is something I REALLY need to do!!)
  • Practice playing the violin 15 minutes a day
  • Drink hot chocolate
  • Send out Christmas cards
  • Make a blanket
  • Have a spa day
  • Read 1-2 books
  • Write 1-2 poems
  • Make paper snowflakes
  • Paint at least 1 picture
  • Binge watch at least one season of one of my favorite shows  
  • Decorate a gingerbread house
  • Go to a German Christmas market
  • Go to a local winter/Christmas fest
  • Learn how to apply my own makeup
  • Make a snowman
  • Make a Christmas stocking
  • Read A Christmas Carol
  • Go sledding
  • Go ice skating
  • Host a game night  
  • Go to a holiday craft fair
  • Make ornaments

If you celebrate Christmas, what are some things you would like to do for the holidays? I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful December!

No comments:

Post a Comment