Monday, November 27, 2023

My 2023 Christmas Wishlist

I can't believe it's the holiday season again! The year went by so fast. I love the holidays, and being able to celebrate with friends and family.

I had been working on my wishlist for a few months, deciding on what I wanted for Christmas, adding and removing items along the way.

I finally decided on what I have listed here, and am looking forward to seeing what I get this year. I do not expect to get every single thing on this list; I will be very happy with whatever I get.

In no particular order, here is my Christmas list for 2023:
  • The Art of Getting It Wrong: Finding the Good in the Misadventures of Life by Stephen Miller
  • Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life by Nick Vujicic
  • Living With Hope by Michael Panther
  • Voyager by Diana Gabaldon  
  • Call the Midwife season 2 on DVD
  • Hawaii 5-0 season 1 on DVD
  • Outlander season 2 on DVD
  • Lost season 4 on DVD
  • Bonanza Season 6 on DVD
  • Hogwarts Legacy PlayStation 4 game
  • Sewing supplies
  • Storage bins
  • 3-tier rolling utility cart
  • The Beginner Violinist: Easy Violin Sheet Music for Beginner Adults & Kids book
  • Essential Elements for Strings--Violin Book 1 by Michael Allen and Robert Gillespie
  • Essential Elements for Strings--Violin Book 2 by Robert Gillespie and Pamela Tellejohn Hayes
  • The Violinists Hymnal: Easy Arrangements of Over Seventy Classic, Christian Hymns: Amazing Grace, It is Well with My Soul, Be Thou My Vision, and Others by Michael G. Kellermeyer

  • First 50 Songs You Should Play on Ukulele book
  • 5-in-1 sheet music stand
  • Violin stand with bow holder
  • Cowboy hat (for the Joni and Friends family retreat)
  • Loop experience ear plugs
  • Bicycle tire pump
  • Bible cover/case
  • Fidget Pop It balls
  • Earrings
  • Painting palette knives
  • Rainy night walk 1,000 piece puzzle
  • Himalayan salt lamp
  • 3-tier baking cooling rack
  • Case/cover for Microsoft Surface Go
  • Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza card game
  • We're Not Really Strangers Friendship Edition card game
  • Actually Curious: The Original Curiosity Edition! Team Building Conversation Game for Adults and Family
  • See-through Thinking Putty
  • Purple and Blue Tangle Fidget Toys
  • Yarn bowl
  • Portable phone charger
  • Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle 3D Puzzle

I know this is a lot, but I do not expect to get everything on this list. This is just what I would like to get. 

I am very much looking forward to the holidays and celebrating with friends and family.


If you celebrate Christmas, what are you asking for this year? If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful season anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment