Tuesday, January 3, 2023

My Goals and Bucket List for 2023

Happy new year!!! I can't believe another year is over, and a new one has come again! Where has the time gone?!

Every year, I like to make a list of goals and a bucket list of things I would like to do by the end of the year, and this year is no exception.

In no particular order, here are my goals and bucket list for 2023:

  • Get a new job that I will love
  • Get bedroom cleaned up
  • Redecorate bedroom
  • Be an STM at a Joni and Friends retreat
  • Dye my hair purple
  • Get a second piercing in both ears
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom
  • Relearn how to play the violin, and play on a regular basis
  • Learn how to play the ukulele
  • Learn Spanish
  • Work on writing a book
  • Get my driver's license
  • Drink more water
  • Visit a friend in another state
  • Read the bible in one year
  • Go on regular walks
  • Have regular self-care/spa days
  • Put 3D Downton Abbey puzzle together (it's almost 900 pieces!! I've been putting off putting it together because of that!)
  • Practice my baking and cake decorating skills on a regular basis
  • Learn to sew
  • Get into a healthy, loving relationship with a significant other
  • Pray every day
  • Practice yoga regularly
  • Spend between one week and one month off of social media
  • Make more friends
  • Learn how to be more self-confident
  • Purchase a DSLR camera, and learn how to take better photos
  • Create and keep up a regular skincare routine
  • Create and keep up a regular haircare routine
  • Go ice skating
  • Go sledding
  • Try making macarons
  • Learn how to manage my money better
  • Knit or crochet a blanket
  • Improve my posture
  • Learn how to play the guitar, and play on a regular basis
  • Write at least one song
  • Go to at least 2 concerts/plays
  • Go on a road trip with friends
  • Declutter anything I don't want/need anymore
  • Take self-defense classes
  • Learn how to apply my own makeup
  • Learn how to curl my hair
  • Learn how to edit videos
  • Start my own YouTube channel, and post regularly
What are your goals/things you would like to do in 2023? 

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and that this year is good to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment