Monday, January 23, 2023

Joni and Friends Family Retreats 2023

Well, it's that time of year again!

Time to sign up for family retreat!

I love going to Joni and Friends retreats every year, although this year it looks like I most likely won't be able to go. A few different personal things are preventing me from going this time, and I will definitely miss it, and am disappointed I can't go, but it is what it is.

Which I am not happy about, but there is always next year, of course.

If you don't know, these retreats are where people with disabilities and their families spend a week relaxing, having fun, and hearing the word of the Lord.

The get filled up with love, acceptance, and the spirit of the Lord at one of the best places ever!!

There are retreats all around the country, as well as other parts of the world, and if you haven't been to one yet, definitely go to one. You won't regret it!!!

To find out more about retreats, you can go HERE, and to find out more about Joni and Friends in general, you can go HERE.

The retreat I go to has a sweet shop, and that is where I have served every time I have volunteered there. I love being in the sweet shop, as I get to see and interact with everyone.

There are also positions for one-on-one buddies for the campers with disabilities, positions in the bookstore, as well as with all the different activities that go on during the week.

If you are interested in volunteering, or in attending as a camper/family, you will not regret it!! It is, in my opinion, the best week you will ever have every year!


No comments:

Post a Comment