Sunday, December 25, 2022

What I Got for Christmas 2022

I can't believe today is Christmas! This year has flown by so fast. There were both good, and not so good, moments throughout the year, but I am thankful for everything I have, and I can't wait to see what 2023 will bring.

My family's annual traditions are pizza on Christmas Eve and opening presents, and then celebrating with my sister and her family on Christmas day.

All in all, I had a good Christmas.

For those who may be interested, I am posting what I got for Christmas this year. I am not doing this to brag, but just to say what I got.

Here is what I got for Christmas this year:

  • Call the Midwife season 1 on DVD
  • The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 on DVD
  • Bonanza Season 5 on DVD
  • Toy Story 4 on DVD
  • A Family Christmas by Andrea, Matteo, and Virginia Bocelli (CD)
  • NRSV Bible
  • Portable phone charger
  • Wall Outlet Extender
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire illustrated edition book
  • Harry Potter Crochet Wizardry book by Lee Sartori
  • Star Wars: A Musical Journey Violin Instrumental Play-Along sheet music book
  • Disney Hits for Ukulele sheet music book
  • Ukulele case
  • Slippers  
  • Prayer Journal for Women
  • Sherpa blanket
If you celebrate Christmas, what presents did you get? What traditions are you doing (or did do) this year?

To those who celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment