Thursday, January 5, 2023

Current Favorites

It has been a while since I've done a current favorites list, as I was waiting to find out about some new to me things to try before making another favorites list.

I am always up to trying new things (even if I am a bit hesitant with some things), and I love it when something new to me becomes one of my favorite things.

Now that I have tried enough things to make a good enough list to write about, here is what I am currently loving.
  • BIC Wite-Out EZ Correct Tape
    A few months ago, I was at Target, getting some things for junk journaling, and came across this form of White Out. I thought it was unusual, but decided to give it a try. It takes a little getting used to, but once I figured out how to use it, I am not going back to liquid White Out again. With the Correction Tape, you apply it where you need it to be, you don't have to wait for it to dry before writing on top of it, and it doesn't make a mess. Whoever thought of making White Out this way is a genius!

  • Junk journaling
    I found out about junk journaling a few months ago, from a YouTuber I like to watch, and have been hooked ever since. It is so much fun deciding on how I want each page to look, and what I want to put in the journal.

  • Get Organized HQ Virtual
    I found out about this conference in 2021, from one of my favorite bloggers. I decided to give it a try, and absolutely loved it! When I found out when the tickets for last year's conference were available, I immediately got mine, and looked forward to it. I learned a lot about organizing, and other topics, and hopefully I can implement some things into my life as soon as possible. I watched the videos that interested me most, and wrote notes that I can look back on when organizing my space.

  • Joni and Friends Planners
    I love planners, so getting the Joni and Friends planner was a no-brainer for me. The artwork, which Joni painted herself, is absolutely beautiful, and it comes with a chronological Bible reading plan for the year, Bible verses, and more. This year's planner is sold out, but you can check out other items in the shop HERE.
  • A website called Set It Down
    Set It Down is a craft website, that have macrame kits for sale. I found out about them just before Christmas through an ad on Facebook and it seemed interesting. I bought a snowflake kit, and it was very easy to learn how to do. I have been wanting to learn how to do macrame, so this was a perfect way to start out in this craft.

  • Roll Break
    Roll break is a snack that consists of a rolled hollow wafer, with cream inside. There are 4 different cream flavors: chocolate, hazelnut, strawberry, and espresso. I am not a fan of coffee, so I don't plan on trying the espresso flavor, but I have tried the others, and absolutely love them! I recently found out about this snack, when one of my brothers brought some home after work, and I am so glad he got some.

  • Sherpa Lined Blanket
    One of the things I got for Christmas was a sherpa blanket, and I absolutely love it! It is warm, soft, and cozy, and I have been using it a lot this winter so far. I am so thankful that I got it, and will definitely be using it a lot in the future.

  • The newest tote bag from The Frey Life
    I bought myself the newest tote bag from one of my YouTube channels, The Frey Life, and it is awesome! It is big, so I can fit a lot of stuff in it, which really helps. It is still available, in case you are interested in getting one yourself.
What are some things you are currently loving? What are some things that you would like to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment