Wednesday, January 4, 2023

23 Things I Would Like to Learn in 2023

Since it is now 2023, I have decided to make a list of 23 things I would like to learn this year.

I love learning new things, and expanding my mind. It helps keep my mind active and sharp, and I can say that I know how to do something, once I've learned how to do it.

I love to be creative, so many of the things on my list are ways I want to be creative in my life. I want to enjoy life more, so learning something new everyday is a great way to do that!

So, in no particular order, here is what I would like to learn this year:

  1. Sewing
  2. Macrame
  3. Curling my hair
  4. Applying my own makeup
  5. Spanish
  6. Songwriting
  7. Video editing
  8. Photography 
  9. French braiding
  10. Reading musical notes
  11. Playing the violin (again)
  12. Playing the ukulele
  13. Playing the guitar
  14. Self defense
  15. Managing my money better
  16. To be confident in myself
  17. To improve my baking and decorating skills
  18. How to get and stay more organized
  19. To be more confident in my driving abilities
  20. To decorate cakes and cookies
  21. How to draw
  22. How to paint with acrylics and watercolor
  23. How to find the best deals on groceries
What are some things you would like to learn this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment