Wednesday, February 1, 2023

My February 2023 To Be Read List

For several years now, I haven't done a lot of reading. It's pretty much been listening to audiobooks, and even then it wasn't that much.

For some reason, I have come to not being able to concentrate very long when trying to read a book myself, which is why I turned to audiobooks, but I want to try again with reading books myself.

I have been wanting to get back into reading more regularly for quite some time, and have been looking for book suggestions the last week or so. My go-to has been Goodreads, and have also found reviews for books on Facebook.

I have enough book recommendations to last me probably for the rest of the year (I'm not a fast reader, so these will last me for quite a while), maybe even into next year. Which is good, because there are a lot of books on my to-be-read list, and I want to do a lot of reading!

I am planning on having a list of five books to read each month. If I don't read any of the books for one month, I am going to add them to the list for the following month, until I can actually read them, and then I will add new books in their place, for the following month.

So, in no particular order, here are the books I would like to read in February:

  • Anne of Green Gables: A Graphic Novel by Mariah Marsden

  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

  • The Hobbit, Or, There & Back Again by J.R.R. Tolkien

  • A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

  • Madly, Deeply: The Diaries of Alan Rickman by Alan Rickman
I hope to be able to read at least 2-3 of these books this month, and to keep up with reading more regularly.


What are some books that you want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment