Wednesday, December 1, 2021

My Winter 2021/2022 Bucket List

I can't believe it's almost winter! And that it is the end of 2021. Where has the time gone?!

As always, I have decided to make a winter bucket list, of things I would like to do this winter. I hope to be able to accomplish as many of these as I can.

In no particular order, here is what I would like to do this winter:

  • Go sledding
  • Go ice skating
  • Make a snowman
  • Have a snowball fight
  • Watch Christmas movies
  • Drink hot chocolate
  • Go to a Christmas market
  • Donate toys to children in need
  • Make and send out Christmas cards
  • Crochet a blanket
  • Practice playing violin 3-4x a week
  • Make Christmas cookies
  • Work on cleaning up bedroom
  • Work on writing a book
  • Have spa days
  • Make a gingerbread house
  • Put Downton Abbey puzzle together
  • Make paper snowflakes
  • Build a fort
  • Bake a loaf of bread
  • Attend a Christmas concert
  • Visit a far-away friend
  • Spend a day (or more) in the city
  • Decorate my bedroom for Christmas/winter
  • Decorate our Christmas tree
  • Celebrate my birthday with friends
  • Put together and decorate a gingerbread house
  • Paint my nails
  • Host a game night
  • Dye my hair purple
  • Take winter pictures
  • Make a snow globe
  • Color in a coloring book
  • Paint
  • Binge watch one of these shows: Call The Midwife, Outlander
  • Develop an indoor exercise routine (and stick to it)
  • See a play or musical
  • Buy a new pair of pajamas
  • Write and send letters to friends
  • Take a photo with Santa

What are things you would to do this winter? 

No comments:

Post a Comment