Saturday, December 25, 2021

What I Got for Christmas 2021

To those who celebrate, merry Christmas!! To those who don't, I hope you had a wonderful day anyway!

I can't believe Christmas is here again! Where has the time gone?!

I celebrated with my dad, a few of my siblings, and my niece and nephew.

For those who are curious, here is what I got for Christmas this year:

(NOTE: I am not trying to brag, I just wanted to share what I got with those who may be interested. I am very happy with everything that I got, and was not expecting to get every single thing I asked for.)

  • WREBBIT Harry Potter Hagrid's Hut puzzle
  • Microsoft Surface Go stylus
  • A lanyard
  • Dragonfly in Amber book by Diana Gabaldon (part of the Outlander series)
  • Downton Abbey season 6 on DVD
  • The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 on DVD
  • Outlander Season 1 on DVD
  • Bonanza season 4 on DVD
  • Lego The Hobbit PS4 game
  • Bike lights
  • First 50 Songs You Should Play on the Violin book
  • How to Read Music in 30 Days: Music Theory for Beginners book by Mathhew Ellul
  • Believe CD by Andrea Bocelli
  • Paints
  • Paint brushes
  • Canvases
Overall, I had a good Christmas.  I have already started putting together the puzzle, as well as playing the Lego Hobbit game.

I can't believe this year is almost over already. It went by so quickly!

How was your Christmas? How did you celebrate? I hope it was as wonderful as possible, and if it wasn't, I hope you will have better days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment