Thursday, December 23, 2021

My Favorite Christmas Movies

I am an avid movie watcher, and I absolutely love watching Christmas movies. 

Watching Christmas movies always gets me in the holiday mood, which makes me look forward to the season each year.

In no particular order, here are my favorite Christmas movies.

  • A Christmas Carol
    There are 3 versions that I love: Disney's version with Jim Carrey, the one with George C. Scott, and the Muppets version

  • A Christmas Story

  • The Polar Express

  • A Charlie Brown Christmas

  • The Grinch

  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas

  • The Santa Clause trilogy

  • Santa Claus is Comin' To Town

  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

  • Arthur Christmas

  • Home Alone

  • Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

  • The Year Without a Santa Claus

  • Miracle on 34th Street (the original)

  • Frosty the Snowman
If you celebrate Christmas, what are your favorite holiday movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment