Monday, November 29, 2021

My 2021 Christmas Wishlist

I can't believe it's the holiday season again. Where has the time gone?!

I thought I would share what is on my wishlist this year. I love hearing/reading about what is on other peoples' lists, so I figured I would do the same for those who are like me!

I do not expect to get all of these things. These are just things I would like to get. I will be happy with whatever I get.

In no particular order, here is what I would like to get for Christmas:

  • Once Upon a Time Season 2 on DVD
  • Bonanza Season 4 on DVD
  • The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 on DVD
  • Outlander Season 1 on DVD
  • Downton Abbey Season 6 on DVD
  • ChristmasLand by Jonathan Antoine (CD)
  • Smartphone tripod
  • Stylus pen for Microsoft Surface Go
  • Paint brushes
  • Paint palette
  • Acrylic paints
  • Canvas boards
  • LEGO The Hobbit game for PS4
  • How to Read Music in 30 Days: Music Theory for Beginners--With Exercises & Online Audio by Matthew Ellul
  • Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
  • Wrebbit 3D Hagrid's Hut 3D Jigsaw Puzzle
  • UNO Flip! game
  • UNO Attack! game
  • Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza game
  • Bike lights
  • Lanyard keychain
I am looking forward to Christmas, and spending time with my family. 

If you celebrate Christmas, what is on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment