Friday, December 31, 2021

My 2022 Goals/Bucket List

If you don't already know, I love making lists, and goals/bucket lists are no exception.

For a while now, I have been thinking about what I would like to do in 2022, and lots of things came to mind.

In no particular order, here is my 2022 goals/bucket list:

  • Get my driver's permit, and practice driving
  • Be an STM at a Joni and Friends Retreat (maybe even 2)
  • Go to a Joni and Friends Walk 'n Roll
  • Visit a friend in another state
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom
  • Get a second piercing in each ear
  • Get bedroom cleaned up
  • Redecorate my bedroom (paint walls/ceiling, new bed, put computer desk together, etc.)
  • Paint on a regular basis
  • Work on writing a book
  • Go ice skating
  • Go sledding
  • Learn to sew
  • Learn Sign Language
  • Learn Spanish
  • Get a DSLR camera
  • Be in regular contact with my friends
  • Go to at least one concert/event
  • Learn how to make macarons
  • Crochet/knit on a more regular basis
  • Play the violin on a regular basis
  • Do at least 4 things out of my comfort zone
  • Cook Thanksgiving dinner
  • Read the bible in a year
  • Learn how to apply my own makeup
  • Learn to film and edit videos
  • Have my own YouTube channel, and post on a regular basis
  • Be in a healthy, loving relationship with a significant other
  • Decorate my bedroom for Christmas
  • Grow more in my faith
  • Make a t-shirt blanket with the t-shirts I want to use for this project
  • Make meaningful gifts for friends, family
  • Declutter my digital photos
  • Binge watch Outlander
  • Binge watch Call the Midwife
  • Update my resume
  • Learn to barbecue
  • Draw with sidewalk chalk
  • Fly a kite
  • Go to the beach
  • See the zoo holiday lights
  • Read the entire bible in a year
  • Spend a day (or more) in the city
  • Make recipe binders
  • Learn how to make macrame
  • Go out for ice cream
  • Try a sensory deprivation tank
  • Pack and send shoebox presents for Operation Christmas Child
  • Learn how to French braid
  • Learn how to do a fishtail braid
  • Figure out how to best take care of myself (exercise routine, mental health days, etc.), and keep up a regular routine
  • Donate unwanted DVDs, CDs, and other unwanted items still in good condition
  • Put together and decorate a gingerbread house
  • Create an emergency fund and use it only for that
  • Create a vision board/book
  • Be a tourist in my own town
  • Have one technology-free day a week, and find other things to do
  • Write in my prayer journal on a more regular basis
  • Create a self-care routine and keep it up
  • Learn how to be a better friend
  • Track money spent
  • Increase my confidence/self-esteem
  • Learn one new word a day
  • Refresh my grammar and spelling skills
  • Become more comfortable talking to people/more comfortable with public speaking
  • Visit New York
  • Learn to play the piano
  • Relearn how to play the guitar, and play on a regular basis
  • Write at least one song
  • See the Harlem Globetrotters in person
  • Figure out more topics to blog about, and post at least once a week
  • Dye my hair purple
  • Complete a video game
  • Learn Tunisian crochet
  • Practice yoga 3x a week
Yes, I know this is a lot, and I most likely will not complete all of these, but I would like to do as many of these as possible this year.

What would you like to do in 2022? I hope this coming year is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment