Friday, November 12, 2021

My Top 20 Favorite Christian Songs

I like and listen to a few different genres of music, but lately, I have been mainly listening to Christian music.

I started listening to Christian music in 2010, when I was having a hard time, and needed something to help get me through every day. 

There are many songs that I like, but there are some that are my absolute favorite.

So, in no particular order, here are my top twenty favorite Christian songs.

  1. Truth Be Told by Matthew West

  2. Scars in Heaven by Casting Crowns

  3. Talking to Jesus by Elevation Worship, Maverick City Music

  4. Free to be Me by Francesca Battistelli

  5. Mean Girls by Leanna Crawford

  6. I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe

  7. The Father's House by Cory Asbury

  8. Nobody by Casting Crowns featuring Matthew West

  9. Revolutionary by Josh Wilson

  10. There Was Jesus by Zach Williams, Dolly Parton

  11. No Hopeless Soul by Stephen Stanley

  12. One Day by Cochran & Co.

  13. When We Fall Apart by Ryan Stevenson

  14. Come As You Are by Crowder

  15. Love Moved First by Casting Crowns

  16. In the House by Crowder

  17. This is Amazing Grace by Phil Whickam

  18. Truth I'm Standing On by Leanna Crawford

  19. What If by Matthew West

  20. Peace Be Still by Hope Darst
Basically, all these songs are saying that God is there for you all the time, no matter what. That He will always love you, and will always come through for you, no matter what you do, or what happens in life.

He knows what is on our hearts and minds, and He will help you, if you just ask. 

Speaking the truth is always the best thing to do, even if it is hard. Especially if it is hard. And that is what God does. He speaks the truth.

The songs are saying that no matter what other people say or think, God says you are beautiful, that you are worthy, that you are His. That you can be who and what you were created to be, and not to let what others say and think to determine who you are, or what you are worth.

God doesn't break or go back on His promises, and he will do what he says, if you trust and believe in Him.

I am so thankful to have made the decision to listen to Christian rock, as it has helped me get through some difficult times. And I enjoy listening to it, even when I'm having a good day.

If you listen to Christian music, what are your favorite songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment