Friday, November 19, 2021

My Wardrobe Wishlist

I have been going through my wardrobe to see what I want to add or replace, and have made a list of what I would like to get.

I am slowly figuring out what my style is, and what I like and don't like. It has definitely been trial and error figuring it out, but I believe I know what it is that I like, and want.

So, in no particular order, here is my wardrobe wishlist.

  • Plaid/flannel long sleeve
    I love plaid/flannel clothing, and had a plaid long sleeve button-up in high school, which I wore a lot in the fall. I don't think I have it anymore, and I would love to have another one.

  • Denim jacket
    Denim clothing is always a classic staple, and I would love to have a denim jacket (or two).

  • Denim shorts


  • Sundresses
    I'm not big on dressing up, but I think it's always a good thing to have at least a couple sundresses in my closet. I haven't had one in years, so I think it's about time I got another one.

  • Classic white sneakers
    What can I say? White sneakers go with everything. I prefer sneakers over heels, so these would be perfect for me.

  • Overalls
    I love overalls, yet I haven't had a pair in years.

  • Paper bag shorts
    I had a paper bag pair of shorts that I loved, and I wore it out, so I would like to get another one someday.

  • Newsboy cap(s)


  • Initial necklaces
    I've never had any jewelry with my initials on them, and have always loved the way they look.

  • Initial rings


  • Birthstone rings
    My mom wore a ring with the birthstones of us kids, and I love the idea of birthstone jewelry.

  • Abstract art rings


  • Shacket(s)
    I recently heard about shackets, which is a combination of a shirt and a jacket. It seems like it would be very comfy, and I love comfy clothes.
What is on your wardrobe wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment