Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Thankful in November

I can't believe it's November already. How did that happen?!

Now that Halloween is over, and Thanksgiving is on it's way, I have thought about things that I am thankful for this year. 

There is so much I am thankful for, but I will be listing 30 things here, since there are 30 days in November.

In no particular order, here is what I am thankful for this year:

  1. Family and friends
  2. My cats
  3. My home
  4. Having my own room
  5. Music
  6. My job
  7. Books (especially if they are in audiobook form)
  8. Clothing
  9. Clean running water
  10. Journaling/writing/blogging
  11. Weighted blankets
  12. My faith
  13. Instruments (I am in the process of re-learning how to play the violin)
  14. Living close to shops and grocery stores
  15. Baking
  16. Photography
  17. Arts and crafts supplies
  18. Joni and Friends
  19. Movies
  20. Games (board, card, video)
  21. The opportunity to work from home if needed
  22. Being alive for another year
  23. Going to my first big concert
  24. My local library's home delivery program
  25. Being able to connect with friends and family through text, calls, email, etc.
  26. My bike
  27. Puzzles
  28. The power of prayer (yes, prayer really does work!)
  29. Traditions
  30. YouTube
What are you thankful for? If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a happy, healthy holiday with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment