Friday, November 26, 2021

My Favorite Andrea Bocelli Songs

I first found out about Andrea Bocelli about 12 years ago, sort of on accident. 

I was at home one day, bored, and flipping channels on TV. I came across his most current concert at the time, and I thought it seemed interesting, so I decided to watch it. I have been a fan ever since.

Since I was able to see him live in concert last month, I have decided to share my favorite songs of his.

In no particular order, here are my favorite songs:

  • Because We Believe

  • God Bless Us Everyone

  • Go Where Love Goes

  • Cuando Me Enamoro

  • When a Child is Born

  • Dell' Amore Non Si Sa

  • Resta Qui

  • Funiculi Funicula

  • Mamma

  • Can't Help Falling in Love

  • I Believe
My favorite Andrea Bocelli versions of Christmas songs:
  • Santa Claus is Coming to Town

  • Jingle Bells

  • Adeste Fidelis

  • O Tannenbaum

  • God Bless Us Everyone (this song was in Disney's A Christmas Carol)

  • Angels We Have Heard on High

  • Cantique de Noel (O Holy Night)
He has such an amazing voice, and I still can't believe I got to go to one of his concerts!

Who is your favorite band/artist? What are your favorite songs of theirs? Have you been to any of their concerts?

No comments:

Post a Comment