Friday, October 30, 2020

Where I See Myself in the Next 5 Years

I always think about my future, and what I hope to do, and making lists like this helps me think about the steps I need to take, in order to do these things.

Here is how and where I see myself in the next five years:

  • Saving most of the money I earn


  • Living on my own


  • Working on my photography degree


  • More confident in myself


  • Being in a loving, caring, healthy relationship with a significant other


  • Engaged


  • Married


  • Starting my own family


  • Having my driver's license (and being more confident in my driving abilities)


  • Traveling more


  • Working on writing my first book

I may add a few more things to this, but as of right now, this is where I see myself in the next five years. And I am pretty happy with what I put down.

Now, I just need to work on making these things happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment