Thursday, October 1, 2020

If I Had 3 Wishes

There are many things that I wish for in life, like a lot of other people.

But, if I had 3 wishes that would come true, these are what I would wish for:

  1. To see my mom again
    My mom died almost 10 years ago, and I miss her very, very, very much. Our relationship wasn't perfect, but I loved her, and will always love her. Not having her here anymore has been very hard, and I sometimes have a hard time dealing with that. I am so grateful to have had her in my life for as long as I did, but I would to love see her one more time.

    She was the one I always went to, to talk. Without her, I have been having a much harder time talking to people, especially about the tough stuff.

    I know this one won't happen here on earth, it is my biggest wish.

  2. To get married and have children
    I have always dreamed of getting married, and starting my own family. I just haven't been given any opportunities to find the one I love, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. 

    Having a family of my own is one of my top dreams in life, and I would love to see it come true sooner rather than later.

  3. To not be so afraid to live my life; not to be afraid of being independent
    I am a very shy person by nature, so doing some things by myself is intimidating. Especially talking to people (particularly people I don't know, am not friends with, or don't talk with very often), making phone calls, living on my own, and other things that require me to do it myself.

    I do want to work on this, and I hope to not be so afraid of independence soon. I miss out on a lot of worthwhile experiences and opportunities, because of this.

    I want to be as independent as I possibly can, and to live the life I want.

    I want to be free of the fear that is holding me back, free from the self-doubt, free to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment