Sunday, October 25, 2020

2020 Joni and Friends Walk 'N' Roll

Yesterday, we held the annual Joni and Friends Walk 'N' Roll over Zoom.

It would normally have been in person, of course, but with how this year has gone, that was not possible. There is usually a 3-mile walk, lunch, activities, and music.

This year, there was prayer, music, a game (pictionary), and a recap of how much money was raised.

It was good to see some of my JAF friends, and to raise money for the organization (the fundraiser is being kept open for the rest of the month, so if you are interested, and are able to donate, you can find out more, and to go to my page HERE).

I raised 45% of my goal, which is not bad for me. I was actually kind of surprised I was able to raise as much as I did, but I am also happy about that.

Joni and Friends is an amazing organization, that does so much for people with disabilities, and their families.

Hopefully next year, we can have the event in person, as long as 2021 goes better than this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment