Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Things That Made Me Happy in October

Here's what made me happy this month:
  • Finishing my internship (although, this also makes me feel kind of sad as well, because I loved interning at the bakery. I am really going to miss it there :(  )
  • The owner of the bakery I internshipped at bringing in food on my last day, to celebrate me finishing the internship
  • Getting an A in my internship class (yes, this was/is a class)
  • Handing out candy/treats to Trick or Treaters
  • Getting pumpkins for Halloween/Fall
  • Decorating the pumpkins that I got
  • Getting lunch at work, from an event/meeting that was held there
  • Going to ukulele nights
  • Watching Halloween-themed/related movies
  • Seeing Smallfoot in theaters
  • Seeing the newest Halloween movie
  • Registering and paying for the last class I need to graduate
This month was a pretty good month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment