Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Current Favorites

Well, it's time for another favorites list!

Here are my current faves:
  • Poke bowls
    I recently tried a poke bowl from a new restaurant in town, and absolutely loved it. I had been wanting to try one, but didn't know where to get them. So, when I went to a local festival over the summer, I found out that the restaurant served them, so I jumped on the chance to try one, and have been hooked ever since!
  • Body wash from SeneGence
    My skin feels soft and smooth, and it has a light, fresh scent as well. I will definitely keep on using this, and will purchase more in the future!!
  • MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL Bye.Bye Frizz Miracle Treatment
    I could tell the differnce in how my hair feels, after just the first use. My hair feels smoother and softer, and it does help with the frizz. I love it!!
  • Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in the shade Kiss Kiss Darling
    It has been many years since I painted my nails, but I got this nail polish in my September Ipsy bag, and tried it out. The color is absolutely beautiful!!! It is a bold, burgundy color, that is perfect for the fall, and it makes me want to start painting my nails again!
  • HEMPZ Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Cream
    It instantly makes my skin feeling smoother, and the scent is amazing!
  • The Great British Baking Show
    I was finally able to start watching this series, and I absolutely love it!!! I am a baker, so this show is perfect for me. The contestants actually care about one another, and are not trying to take out the others. The hosts and judges are great as well, and this show is amazing!!
  • Pocketful of Primary
    A YouTube channel, by a teacher in Maryland. I have a heart for kids, and really want to be a teacher, so I am very happy to have found this channel recently. Michelle talks about how her days go, how she plans each day, shows what she purchases for her lessons, shows snippets of classes, and shares her feelings about each day. She keeps it real, and that is what I love about her, and her channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment