Saturday, October 13, 2018

Talk

I am linking up with 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes this year.

Today's Free Write is: Talk

Talking to God
Is like talking to a friend
on a Telephone.
We may not see him
on the other end
But we know he's listening.
----------------------------
People will talk about you
When they envy you
And the life you lead.
Let them.
You affected their life.
Don't let them affect yours.



For me,
Talking is very hard to do
Especially around new people
A group of people
People I am not familiar with
I am always thinking
About what I want to say
What I should say
What I should do
How people would treat me
Being so shy and introverted
Does have its disadvantages
When in certain situations
I am always worried
About what could go wrong
And not just letting what happens
Happen
And I always let the little things get to me
Well after it has happened.
I don't always like to say
What is on my mind
Because I think
No one wants to listen
That no one truly cares.
I have learned from experience
That talking truly does help.
I just need to push myself
To speak up on the important things
That need to be said.
Because it is worth being said
And it is worth being heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment