Friday, February 27, 2015

Things I SHOULD Give Up for Lent...But Most Likely WON'T

I got the idea for this from the blog Living in Yellow, in this post.

In the past, I would decide to give something up, but it wouldn't work out in the end. I wouldn't be able to stay away from it for long.

There are things that I should definitely give up for Lent, but I seriously doubt I will be able to stay away from them for that long, like...


Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
      Seriously, that stuff is ADDICTING!!!

Looking at wedding stuff on Pinterest.
      For some time now, I have been going on Pinterest every day, looking at wedding ideas on Pinterest. I'm not in any kind of relationship right now, so it's not like I'm planning anything at the moment. Pinterest is seriously making me jealous of those who are.

The Internet.
      I spend way too much time on the computer, and on the Internet. I'm on practically every single day, for at least 3 or 4 hours a day. That seriously needs to change.

Junk Food
      I tend to eat quite a bit of junk food, and I am not proud of it. I live in a household where there is always some form of unhealthy food around, and it's always tempting to gravitate towards that, than more healthier options. I am trying to motivate myself to eat healthier, but it's hard with what's always around (we do have healthy foods, but I reach for the unhealthy ones more often).

One thing that isn't really a "giving up" thing, that I seriously need to do, is to clean up my bedroom, and to be in a cleaner environment. I am not a neat freak, so I always just toss stuff onto my bedroom floor, and a lot of my things go missing, or end up broken. So, that is one thing I want to start working on this Lent season, and hopefully keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment