Saturday, February 7, 2015

Valentine's Day for Singles

I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day, partly because I'm single (and have been my entire life). And partly because it has become a highly commercialized holiday.

At least, it is in my opinion.

I mean, I have nothing against people getting their loved one something on Valentine's Day, but I'm just not into it.

Although, a few times, a guy friend of mine gave me some presents for Valentine's Day, which I actually like(d).

One was a cute white teddy bear, with a heart on its tummy. I actually LOVE teddy bears, so this was one present I didn't mind receing,

For all you couples out there, who like to celebrate, happy Valentine's Day! For you singles out there, don't feel like you have to be with someone to enjoy the day. Do something that you enjoy, that makes you happy.

As for me, I don't have any plans to celebrate, but I'm sure I will find something to do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment