Saturday, February 14, 2015

Wishing on a Wedding

For quite some time now, I have been wishing I could get married. And soon.

Every so often, I would get hooked into looking at wedding ideas on Pinterest, and I wish I was actually planning for my own wedding.

I was a bridesmaid in my oldest brother's wedding (actually, the ONLY bridesmaid), and it made me really happy that he included me in the party. I was 13 years old at the time, and I miss the days I spent celebrating my brother's wedding.

What's more, the final for my cake decorating class, which I am taking this spring, is to make...

A wedding cake.

I know we are supposed to get practice in making these kinds of cakes for class, but it's like this final is taunting me or something.

I'm trying to be patient in waiting for my turn to be the bride, but it's hard as I am getting older, and it doesn't seem to be happening any time soon.

I really want to be a bride/wife, and then a mother.

I am very much a family person, and I really want to have my own family someday (hopefully sooner, rather than later). So here's hoping I meet and marry my prince within the next few years (please, please, please???!!!).


No comments:

Post a Comment