Thursday, April 2, 2015

Summer Volunteering

While at the library today, one of the children's librarians asked me if I wanted to volunteer in the children's area again, over the summer.

I immediately said yes, as I love the children's area.

Yes, I am an adult. I am well aware that I am older than the kids the room is geared towards. But, that doesn't bother me.

So, when the librarian asked about volunteering again, I was VERY happy!!

This will be the third summer in a row, that I get to volunteer there. Last summer, I actually gained a good friend, who had only been working there for the summer.

She is an amazing person, who I am so grateful to have met!

The theme for the reading program this year is superheroes, and I am looking forward to all the things that the library plans on doing this summer! So, bring on the summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment