Monday, February 2, 2015

Lifetime Plans/Dreams

I just read a blog post by one of my favorite bloggers, about how, when she was growing up, her family made "lifetime plan" binders, which she continued doing when she got married, and now, with her kids.

I thought that was a great idea, and will definitely be making my own soon!

For some reason, I love making lists, and planning things out, so this would be great for me to do. I just wish I thought of doing it years ago!

There are a lot of things I want to do in life, and seeing it written down in this way would be awesome, and would motivate me more, to do the things I want to do.

So, thank you, 71 Toes, for blogging about your "lifetime plans," and inspiring me to want to make my own. And to actually work towards them!




No comments:

Post a Comment