Thursday, January 29, 2015

Little Reminders in Life

As I was leaving the library yesterday, I decided to take this picture of the statue that's in the entrance of the library.




Not until after I got home, and was doing some editing of this picture, did I realize, I never properly look at this statue.

I knew it was of people, but I didn't really pay attention to how they were standing/positioned. I have gotten so used to it over the years, that I just never gave the statue a second thought. The statue has been a part of the library for as long as I can remember.

It made me realize that every once in a while, I need to slow down, and enjoy the world around me. To truly see the beauty in life.

I love moments like this! Where something reminds me to just slow down, and be aware. Be in the now. It helps me enjoy life even more, to be more thankful for this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment