So, I have decided to make a bucket list of things I want to do this fall. And here they are.
- Make and drink hot chocolate
- Go to the local fall fest
- Go to my high school reunion
- Paint/carve a pumpkin
- Make at least one pumpkin pie
- Go on a hay ride
- Do a Harry Potter movie marathon
- Make s'mores
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Take photos in a pile of leaves
- Start on sweater for dad
- Make some gloves
- Make some scarves
- Make some hats
- Collect fall leaves and make a collage
- Donate to local food bank
- Make homemade apple pie
- Plant flower/vegetable seeds for the spring
I am actually going to be doing one of these tomorrow; I am going to my high school reunion with a few friends, and am looking forward to it.
So, what is on your bucket list for the fall season?