Friday, September 26, 2014

My Fall Bucket List

Well, it is officially Fall.

So, I have decided to make a bucket list of things I want to do this fall. And here they are.

  • Make and drink hot chocolate
  • Go to the local fall fest
  • Go to my high school reunion
  • Paint/carve a pumpkin
  • Make at least one pumpkin pie
  • Go on a hay ride
  • Do a Harry Potter movie marathon
  • Make s'mores
  • Roast pumpkin seeds
  • Take photos in a pile of leaves
  • Start on sweater for dad
  • Make some gloves
  • Make some scarves
  • Make some hats
  • Collect fall leaves and make a collage
  • Donate to local food bank
  • Make homemade apple pie
  • Plant flower/vegetable seeds for the spring
This is what I was able to think of for now. I'm sure I will be adding more at some point.

I am actually going to be doing one of these tomorrow; I am going to my high school reunion with a few friends, and am looking forward to it.

So, what is on your bucket list for the fall season?

No comments:

Post a Comment