Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fun Weekend

This weekend was pretty busy for me.

Saturday was my ten year high school reunion. It was at a restaurant called Bar Louie. I have been to the one near me, and they have good food. It's a really nice place.

There was a pretty good turnout for the reunion. I went to it with a friend of mine, and a few other friends were there too.

One classmate actually remembered me, even though we didn't really have a lot of classes together. It felt good that she actually remembered me, and wanted to say hi.

Then on Sunday, I went to a local fall fest with a friend. I have gone to it a few other times, and it is pretty fun.

I always try and get a pumpkin there, every time I go. This year, I did get one. Although, they only had small ones this time (not the really tiny ones, just smaller ones than usual). That's ok. I'm happy that I got a pumpkin.

Every year, they have someone dress up as a scarecrow, there are crafts for kids to do, snacks, and this year, they had the local pool's new mascots there, walking around and greeting everyone. I even got a picture with them, which was cool!

I was tired after the reunion (I didn't get home until a little after midnight), so I was a little sleepy while at the fall fest, but I still had a great time.

I really enjoyed this weekend, although it will be a while before I have a weekend like this again. I need time to wind down after all this.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and that this coming week is just as enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment