Saturday, February 22, 2014

Finally Taken the Food Sanitation Exam

Well, I was finally able to take the Food Sanitation and Safety exam on Thursday. After about two months of waiting to hear when it would be available.

I took the Sanitation class in the fall, and at the end of the semester, the state, who administers the exams (the test is for a license), suddenly decided to change the exam, so we didn't get to take it when we wer SUPPOSED TO.

We were all very uspet and frustrated by that. We didn't know when we were allowed to take the test, or how long it would take for them to make up a new test.

But, at least we still had an opportunity to take the test, and I am glad I was able to take it.

A guy in my baking class this semester was also in my Sanitation class last semester, and he told me that the test was coming up, so I am very glad I was able to hear about it in time to be able to take it.

The teacher who proctored the class told us that it will take about ten business days for us to find out how we did. I hope I did well. The test didn't seem too hard, but some of the questions were tricky for me.

But, I'm glad it's over now, and that I can relax. Wish me luck on my grade for this test (which is for a Sanitation license)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment