Sunday, February 23, 2014

Why Do I Still Want to be a Special Education Teacher?

Why is it that I still want to be a special education teacher? I never really liked school all that much, because of how I did in my classes, I was and still am shy, and I really DO NOT LIKE standing up and talking in front of a group of people. I also have a learning disability, so that made school harder for me.

Plus, colleges with education/special education degrees ask a lot from people, and I don't think I am able to meet their requirements. Especially with my learning disability

I am thinking about getting a Teacher's Aide degree, though, so I will still be in the classroom that way.

But, for some reason, I still really want to get my Special Education Teaching degree. I don't know why.

I guess maybe because I love children, and this is one of the best ways for me to interact with them, and help them.

I'll figure something out soon, in regards to special education teaching. I'm leaning more towards being a teacher's aide, but I'm not giving up on being a teacher. I don't want to give up on that just yet. We'll see what happens.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment