- It's easier for me to get my point across through writing, than to actually speak.
- I have a big heart for adoption. I want to have biological AND adopted children once I get married.
- I tend to daydream a lot, and continue dreams I had while sleeping.
- I never really liked school until I got to college, yet I want to be an elementary school special education teacher.
- I hope to one day open up my own bakery.
- I love to watch baseball and ice hockey, although I am NOT an athletic person myself.
- I LOVE thrift stores.
- I have always loved fruits and vegetables, even as a kid.
- I am a big fan of the Lord of the Rings series.
- I LOVE spicy foods.
- I didn't get my first cell phone until I was 25 years old.
- I have never been outside of the USA before, although I came close to the USA/Canada border several years ago, when I went to Montana.
- My absolute FAVORITE animal is the horse. I also love dogs and polar bears.
- I LOVE chocolate.
- A friend of mine introduced me to Mahjongg several years ago, and I have been addicted to it ever since.
- I have never used makeup before, and probably will only use it for weddings, and other special occasions.
- I still love to use crayons, markers and colored pencils.
- I am seriously addicted to Pinterest, and have spent many, many hours on it, pinning stuff.
- I love to travel.
- I hate getting my hair cut, but I will willingly get it cut for organizations like Lots of Love.
- I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste.
- The only hot drink I really like is hot chocolate.
- I volunteer at my local library three days a week, cleaning/repairing discs and delivering library materials to those who can't come to the library for whatever reason (mainly health related reasons).
- I am a major night owl.
- I am NOT a neat freak. I am trying to work on this a little, though. My bedroom looks like a tornado went through it, and it's taking me forever to clean it up.
Sunday, February 9, 2014
25 Things About Me
I haven't done any About Me lists for a long time, so I've decided to another one today. So, here goes.