Sunday, February 9, 2014

25 Things About Me

I haven't done any About Me lists for a long time, so I've decided to another one today. So, here goes.

  1. It's easier for me to get my point across through writing, than to actually speak.
  2. I have a big heart for adoption. I want to have biological AND adopted children once I get married.
  3. I tend to daydream a lot, and continue dreams I had while sleeping.
  4. I never really liked school until I got to college, yet I want to be an elementary school special education teacher.
  5. I hope to one day open up my own bakery.
  6. I love to watch baseball and ice hockey, although I am NOT an athletic person myself.
  7. I LOVE thrift stores.
  8. I have always loved fruits and vegetables, even as a kid.
  9. I am a big fan of the Lord of the Rings series.
  10. I LOVE spicy foods.
  11. I didn't get my first cell phone until I was 25 years old.
  12. I have never been outside of the USA before, although I came close to the USA/Canada border several years ago, when I went to Montana.
  13. My absolute FAVORITE animal is the horse. I also love dogs and polar bears.
  14. I LOVE chocolate.
  15. A friend of mine introduced me to Mahjongg several years ago, and I have been addicted to it ever since.
  16. I have never used makeup before, and probably will only use it for weddings, and other special occasions.
  17. I still love to use crayons, markers and colored pencils.
  18. I am seriously addicted to Pinterest, and have spent many, many hours on it, pinning stuff.
  19. I love to travel.
  20. I hate getting my hair cut, but I will willingly get it cut for organizations like Lots of Love.
  21. I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste.
  22. The only hot drink I really like is hot chocolate.
  23. I volunteer at my local library three days a week, cleaning/repairing discs and delivering library materials to those who can't come to the library for whatever reason (mainly health related reasons).
  24. I am a major night owl.
  25. I am NOT a neat freak. I am trying to work on this a little, though. My bedroom looks like a tornado went through it, and it's taking me forever to clean it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment