Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My 2014 New Year's Resolutions

I don't know why I make New Year's Resolutions each year, as I never keep them. But, I do it anyway. And, I will be make some for 2014.

One of the bigger resolutions I've decided to make for 2014 is to do one activity a month that takes me out of my comfort zone, as I am a very shy person.

I really want to have more experiences in life, but my extreme shyness prevents some of them from happening.

I never had very many friends growing up, and my self-esteem/confidence has been low as well.

Now that I'm an adult, I want to feel better about myself, I want to be more confident.

I hate feeling like everyone is judging everything I do and say. I am very self-conscious about how I look, what I do, what I say, and sometimes what I wear.

Outgoing people intimidate me, and I don't like crowds of people. I rarely raised my hand in school, and I don't usually start conversations unless I am with friends and family.

All of this makes me feel like not many people want to be friends with me. And that hurts. So, I really want to try and be more outgoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment