Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bozo the Clown...A Classic Kid's Show

My dad and I were watching a show the other day, about the making of the Bozo the Clown show, and it made us reminisce about watching the show growing up.
 
I remember watching that show as a kid, and loved it. I wish it was still on, as it was one of my favorite shows growing up.
 
On the show the other day, one of the things they showed was when Bozo and a kid from the audience were at the bucket game, where you throw a ball into several buckets, and win a prize in each on.
 
The little girl who was playing didn't quite understand the rules. She kept walking over to each bucket and throwing the ball in, instead of staying behind the line like she was supposted to.
 
Bozo was exasperated with her, because she wasn't doing what she was supposed to in the game. It was funny, but cute.
 
There were a few other cartoons/shows that I loved watching as a kid, but I think Bozo the clown was my favorite.
 
What was your favorite show as a kid? Is it still on TV? What was your favorite part of the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment