Sunday, December 15, 2013

Birthday Weekend

Well, yesterday was my birthday. I had a good day, getting a present from a neighbor family, a card and money from my dad, making a gingerbread house, putting up the tree and decorations, church with dad, baking a cake (yes, I baked my own birthday cake, which I do not mind doing at all), and watching a couple movies (Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and Harry Potter 3).

I had a really good day overall. The presents I got from the neigbors were 3 headbands, a magnetic color cubes set, a dark chocolate turkey, and a card. I am already hooked on the color cubes, as I LOVE magnets. There is a booklet that came with the set, that has pattern ideas. I have already done two of them so far.

I'm not doing anything special today. Just relaxing.

























Leftover candy from the gingerbread house

No comments:

Post a Comment