Friday, December 20, 2013

'Tis the Season

Well, it's that time of the year again. Presents. Decorations. Hot chocolate. Family traditions. Celebrations. Church. Snow. Snowmen. Presents. Family and friends.

Yep. It's Christmas alright.

I will be going to my sister's on Christmas Day, which I am really looking forward to. I get to see her, my brother-in-law, niece, and nephew.

I am pretty much done shopping for presents. I just need to wrap them, and I am all set. I am really looking forward to spending time with my family this Christmas. I love hanging out with them.

Today, I got a few gifts from some people I volunteer with/delivery library stuff to. I got some Christmas cookies, a Christmas card, and $10 (from a patron on my delivery route; even though I didn't need the money, it was a nice gesture nontheless).

Last Friday, another patron had given me a cute Christmas bear decoration, a bar of chocolate, a card, and $15. That was unexpected, but it was a nice surprise.

If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a blessed, merry Christmas, and a safe and happy new year!

If you don't, happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment