Monday, December 2, 2013

My Food Sanitation & Safety Teacher is Awesome!!!

My teacher told us today that she was dropping Test 4, and instead giving us her final exam next week. There is a ServSafe exam the following week, which we have to take as well.
 
Well, for the teacher's final exam, we have to take it in class, instead of at home like we did for all the other tests.
 
But, when leaving to go home after class, my teacher offered me the option of either taking the exam in class, or at home. I have a learning disability, so that is probably why she offered that to me.
 
I decided to take it at home, because then I can have more time to prepare, and take the test. I can be more relaxed during the test.
 
I had her for a class previously so I know she was a really good teacher, but this made her an awesome teacher. I am SO glad I got to be able to take two different classes with her as the teacher.
 
She has really helped me feel confident in my schooling, that I can do well in my classes. That makes all the difference for someone like me. And I love that!!
 
So, many thank you's to my teacher, for all that you have done for me. You have no idea how much that means to me, what you have done, and I will miss being in your classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment