Sunday, August 12, 2012

Olympics 2012

The Olympics have officially ended, and I'm sad about that. I loved watching the games. The USA was number one in the most medals won. With the way the US athletes were this year in the games, I am so proud to be an American. They made everyone proud. I absolutely loved the games.

I would love to be a spectator in an Olympic games one day. I love watching sports, and I've always wanted to travel the world.

These last two weeks have been awesome in terms of the Olympics. The US women's track and field team won gold, and created a new record. The fab five gymanstics team also won gold.

I can't wait until Rio in 2016!! I do watch the winter Olympics, but I'm more of a summer person, so I'm into the summer Olympics more. But I love watching The Flying Tomato in winter. He is awesome!!!

Well, that is all for now. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment