Monday, August 27, 2012

Getting a New Cell Phone...Yay!!!

Tomorrow my new cell phone will arrive. I can’t wait to get it. I will finally have a fully functioning phone then, which I am very happy about.

When my dad and I went to the phone store on Saturday, to get this all figured out, the sales associate who talked with us said that the phone I currently have is an early model, and that it was known to have problems like this.

I had to get new cell phones twice because I wasn’t able to recieve calls, and the home button didn’t work.

The phone I have is a T-Mobile LG Optimus (Android), and the phone I am getting is a Nokia Lumia. It is supposed to have a lot more storage space, stronger/better reception, and be easier to use than the one I have now.

I can’t wait to get it, although I’m going to miss my Android phone. I’ve gotten used to it, and love it. Until now. It’s been driving me crazy. So I want to have the new phone now, so I don’t have to miss calls again.

Well, that’s all for now. More to come later

No comments:

Post a Comment