Monday, August 20, 2012

Currently...

Loving: These cool summer days. After the awful heat wave we had recently, I welcome these cooler days with open arms.

Reading: The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.

Watching: The Road to Avenlea series. It's a spinoff of the Anne of Green Gables series, and is pretty good.

Thinking About: Going back to college in the spring, to work on my Hospitality and Special Education degrees. I really, really, really want to go back to school. I am also thinking about how I really need to clean my room up. It's a mess, and it's starting to bother me. But I lack the motivation I need to actually clean it.

Anticipating: Volunteering on Friday, delivering library materials to homebound people. I love what I do!!

Making Me Happy: Relaxing in the living room right now, without the TV or radio on, using the computer. No noise except for the clicking of computer keys. It is so nice to have quiet time in the living room once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment