Monday, April 16, 2012

Sorry For the Long Pause in Posting

Easter was on the eighth, and I celebrated at my sister's house. I had a good time. I absolutely love seeing my niece and nephew. I just wish I could see them more often. They live an hour away from me. But, at least I get to see them as often as I do.
They loved their Easter baskets. They had a lot of fun looking for Easter eggs, too. My brother-in-law asked me to hide the eggs out in the yard. So I hid 2 dozen eggs for my niece and nephew. It was fun watching them look for the eggs.
One thing I gave my niece and nephew were this micro kites, which were mini kites. I played around with my niece's kite for a bit, and had a lot of fun with it. So, the day after Easter, I went to Walgreens (where I got the kites), and bought one for myself. It's in the shape of a butteryfly. I haven't used it yet, but I will soon.
This past Tuesday, I had a friend over for some knitting/crocheting time. Besides that, we also cooked and ate quesadillas and watched a few episodes of Gossip Girl. She also taught me how to crochet. So now I will be doing some crocheting for a while.
I haven't been feeling well for almost a week now. It doesn't feel like a cold, but my nose is stuffy/runny, and I'm tired a lot. I really hope I feel all better soon. I hate feeling sick.
Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment