Sunday, August 26, 2012

Extreme Couponing...I Want a Little Piece of It

Right now, I am watching reruns of the show Extreme Couponing, and it's making me want to start. Although, I wouldn't go to these lengths while shopping. I guess that's why the show is called Extreme Couponing.

I absolutely love clipping coupons if there is one for something I want, that's on sale. But, I don't go crazy and buy a million of the same item. I'm not that crazy.

Of course, I love saving money, but I don't need to buy a ton of things at once, and use a ton of coupons at once.

There's always a limit on coupons anyway, so it can sometimes be frustrating to shop for stuff anyway.

But, it's fun and interesting watching the show, to see what people would do to save as much money as possible.

Today, I have decided to look for those binder coupon sheet things, so it would be easier for me to see the coupons. I don't know when I would be able to get some, though. I might need to use public transportation, or ask someone to drive me, if they are at a store that isn't close by.

We'll see what happens though.

Well, that's all for now. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment