Two craft sticks
Different colors of paint
- For the window cut out a piece of cloth and glue it to the container.
- For the landing skids, cut out three pieces of cardboard for each one, and glue them together. Paint stripes on them.
- For the tail, cut out a strip of cardboard. Glue two toothpices to the end in the shape of an "X." Paint the tail.
- Attach the landing skids and the tail to the container. Use clear tape for the landing skids. Make a small slot in the container for the tail.
- For the rotors, glue two craft sticks in the shape of an "X" on top of the cork. Paint them. Glue them to the helicopter.